Want to work at an In-flight Entertainment (IFE) company that’s different? We’re famous for thinking outside of the box. We are looking for talented individuals to join us in our mission to redefine and revolutionize in-flight entertainment. Start a career at Zodiac Inflight Innovations and you’ll be joining an experienced and innovative team whose challenging spirit and imaginative work has created one of the best IFE systems on the market, RAVE.
The Installation Engineer performs installation tasks related to both seat and aircraft IFE integration. This includes but is not limited to, design research, drawing creation, and cable/harness design.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work installation related tasks as assigned by a Senior Installation Engineer
- Support the documentation, analysis, creation, testing, or modification of system projects, including prototypes, based on and related to, system or customer design specifications
- Provide project status to appropriate stake holders
- Analyze and verify design meets requirements
- Participate in the creation and presentation of design reviews both internal and external
- Responsible for the development and release of assigned installation related drawings
Preferred Qualifications and/or Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 2-5 years of aircraft industry related experience
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to efficiently resolve problems
- Must be proactive, meticulous, organized, and detail oriented
- Continuous desire to learn and improve
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently, with minimal direction
- Ability to use discretion and independent judgment when making decisions on behalf of the company
The preceding functions and requirements have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations, if required, so that employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
NOTE: Zii does not accept unsolicited phone calls and emails from recruiting agencies.